Keeping you safe during COVID
Following government guidelines, we have worked hard to get the restaurant ready for your arrival. Our main priority is to keep you and our staff safe during the fight against Covid-19 and we have therefore put the following measures in place:
– We have a mandatory hand sanitising policy on arrival for ALL guests, as well as sanitising stations all around the restaurant.
– We have taken away tables to ensure that all our tables are more than a meter apart.
– All staff are regularly checked for COVID symptoms before every shift.
– Every staff member wears safety gloves at all times when serving customers.
– We have substantially increased the frequency of our sanitising and cleaning regime for all menu folders, hand rails, door handles, cutlery, glassware and other customer touch points etc.
– To give some sense of ‘normality’ for your dining experience with us, we are not wearing masks however we will always aim to maintain at least a meter distance.
– We have reduced the frequency of staff approaching customers tables. A slight alteration in service meaning that we are leaving water and wine bottles on the table for customers to help themselves rather than staff topping glasses up.
– For Track and Trace we take contact details for every booking before arrival.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you and providing the much known and loved Alec’s experience.